Providing your personal data to BLUE-JOBS and/or entering into a contract/membership agreement with BLUE-JOBS, implies that you:
WHO IS PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
This policy will be applicable exclusively to BLUE-JOBS (contact: email@example.com)
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Express consent constitutes a legitimate basis for processing data that will allow BLUE-JOBS to process your personal data for the purposes described below, after obtaining the corresponding authorisation for this purpose:
- achieve the purpose and exercise its activities,
- provide direct marketing regarding its activities such as updates, newsletters, direct marketing info brochures, emails, marketing materials, invitations to events such as conferences, exhibitions, launches, seminars and workshops and other information that may be useful to you;
- prospect new partners (e.g. members, subcontractors, or contracting parties);
- better understand your needs and preferences in order to adjust its services hereto;
- acquire statistical data;
- inform third parties (e.g. subcontractors, partners or contracting parties);
- comply with applicable legislation.
DATA WE PROCESS
By way of a non-limiting example, the data processed by BLUE-JOBS within the framework of the relationship with the data subject and determined by the purposes for which consent has been given are included in the following categories:
- Private contact and identity data. (Name and surname, address, email)
- Data relating to employment and the organisation. (Company, department, position, job sector)
- Data relating to professional and training circumstances (level of experience)
CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
In compliance with the principle of limiting the storage period, data collected will be processed solely and exclusively for the necessary time and for the purposes for which it was collected at any given time. The storage period is specifically defined in the certification scheme subject to audit.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
BLUE-JOBS is committed to keeping your Personal Data secure, and takes all reasonable precautions to do so. We implement all the necessary technical and organizational measures in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Policy and applicable laws and regulations to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with applicable regulations, BLUE-JOBS informs the customer or user that they have the following rights under the applicable regulations:
Access: this enables the data owner to obtain confirmation of whether or not BLUE-JOBS is processing personal data that concerns them and, if it is, to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed.
Correction: this allows you to correct errors and amend data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Deletion: this means that data can be deleted and no longer processed by BLUE-JOBS, unless there is a legal obligation to retain it and/or other legitimate reasons for BLUE-JOBS to process it. For example, if personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, the customer may request that we delete this data without undue delay.
Limitation: under the conditions established by law, this allows data processing to be halted in such a way that it cannot be processed in the future by BLUE-JOBS, which will only keep it to file or defend claims.
Objection: under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, data subjects may object to their data being processed. Thereafter, BLUE-JOBS will no longer process data, unless required to do so for overriding legal reasons or to file or defend potential claims. Similarly, the interested party is entitled not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects on the subject or similar significant effects thereon.
Portability: this enables the data subject to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format and to send it directly to another data controller.
You can also withdraw your consent when you wish by contacting BLUE-JOBS at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
BLUE-JOBS guarantees it does not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to transfer the personal data.