What do I need to work in the UK as a marine scientist?

The UK is one the countries with largest tradition in the maritime affairs. The UK universities usually receive high scores in global university rankings and have plenty of practice-focused marine science courses. Some universities that offer graduate and postgraduate courses in the UK are Bangor University, University of Aberdeen, Plymouth University, University of Southampton, University

Continue Reading