- Technology enhancement (cost reduction, efficiency improvement).
- Production certification.
- IP applications.
- Lab testing organization.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Master’s degree in Naval Architect, Mechanical Engineer or Marine Energy + knowing PV technology.
- PhD preferred.
- Start-up experience preferred.
- 8 years working in a technological role.
- 5 years managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with marine/floating technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (French and English).
- CDI/CDD contract (3-month trial period) + 10% bonus on the profit.
- Partially remote work.
HelioRec is the innovative French base start-up, we are building simple, powerful floating solar power plants. We are seeking a highly skilled Director of Tech Department with a storied history in the technological sector.